Monday, September 5, 2011

A Quick Lesson

Just recently one of my dearest friends was offered a promotion with her company that actually moved her here from LA....darn! I hope Texas is good to her, I would be sad to see her go back to LA! We were chatting and I was telling her that I had broken my small camera and really wanted to buy something new and bigger. Without hesitation she offered her Nikon for me to play with, to see what it really is that I want, and I am here to tell you that I don't want to give it back!

While at the park with Amy, she helped me figure out things about the camera. She was also kind enough to give me pointers on subject matter....we used Buzz Lightyear!
 My favorite is the last one....I think I might be learning a little something!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...