Monday, August 29, 2011

Commitment & Templates

I am trying very hard to simplify my life. As many of you can relate, I feel like I am being pulled in 1,000,000 different directions everyday. I often feel like life is out of control...that it controls me, but I want to put the reins on it as much as possible.

I have decided that one of the reasons I have stopped blogging is that I don't have the time to do a cute layout of pictures for every post....and pictures are really the best part, I think! So, when I decided to join in the fun over at The 36th Avenue, things had to change here.

I find my inspiration everywhere, life is full of it! However, I often feel very inspired by Amy, she is my cousins sweet wife and she is amazing! Ian has recently made her some templates for photos on her blog....I know lots of you have already done it, but I joined the template world this weekend. I made my self several, and I am so excited to use them! Here are just 2 of the many that I did...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...