Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting back in the grove

So much has changed since the last time I was here...blogging. I think about it often, but haven't been taking the time to do it...obviously! However, I am getting back in the grove. Things are changing daily...at home, with work, with the kids and I am learning to take it a day at a time, it has been hard adjusting to have 2 little ones...but oh, how they bring a smile to my lips!

The last time I blogged my baby was six weeks old...
not any more! He is 9 months now and his
big sister has turned 3.



Work has changed a ton...I no longer have a partner, and I am loving working alone again. I took a big step and have a retail spot in an amazing boutique mall in Arlington. I will admit, it intimidates me a little bit, but I went to a vendor meeting on Monday night and I came home with a new found excitement for work...I am a part of something that I think is incredible.

I was so busy during the holidays that I didn't post my mantle scapes like I normally do, so here are some of my favorite vinyl things from the holidays.



And last...but not least,
we had family pictures done just before Christmas by

Grey Key Photography and I LOVE them!!
Love, love them...these are my 2 favorites!




I love that pulling his socks off was captured...it is his favorite past time, and the look on his face is priceless...she loves to love on her little brother and after a while you can tell he is over it.




I am blessed...in many ways.

Stay tuned...there are more changes coming on the blog and websites. Fun giveaways and shows are just around the corner!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love the pictures and your baby is soooo adorable. I can't believe how long your break has been! I hardly read blogs anymore or blog myself so you just happened to catch me on a weird day! I hope you keep posting. Maybe I will, too?

Natasha said...

You're back!!! I love the family photos!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...