Thursday, April 15, 2010

April Winner and a C-section

WOW...it has been a crazy couple of weeks. I have been on bed rest, which I think has actually made me feel worse...or at least like I have been run over. I spent all day yesterday at the hospital again having a NST and all kinds of blood work...which just gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling....not! Today is kind of a bitter-sweet day, it is the last day that I will ever be pregnant. After today I will never feel the movement of a baby or sit and watch my belly move. My body and pregnancy do not get along, by any stretch of the imagination, so this is it for us. We will have 2 that are ours together, but a total of 4. So, tomorrow morning I am scheduled for a c-section....which is a little scary, but I am ready to hold this big guy in my arms.

With all the happenings of yesterday I never posted the April winner....so, on to that!
Our {April Giveaway} was the vinyl hopscotch board, and

our lucky winner was comment #7...
BREEANA
Don't forget to check in May for our Mother's Day Giveaway that Monica is putting together. It will be the first Tuesday, which is May 4th.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Congratulations on the impending birth of your son! I know how exciting it must be for you. I also understand the bittersweetness of it. I had 2 high-risk pregnancies and my doctor advised me not to have any more babies. I had always envisioned having 4 or 5 kids, but I'm so happy with the two I have. Hope everything goes well for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...