1. Favorite things about Spring:
I love the warmer weather and everything starting to turn green,
and the chirping of the birds is a nice sound after the quiet of winter.
2. What I'm doing for Spring Break:
Nesting...literally, I am going to have a baby boy 4 weeks from tomorrow.
3. Favorite Spring flower:
Tulips, I think there is no prettier flower in the spring.
Especially when we lived in WI and they came up through the snow.
4. Do you have a garden?
I don't right now, but I have the spot. It needs to be tilled and planted.
5. If so, what do you grow.
I want to grow fresh veggies...like yellow squash and golden tomatoes.
6. Do you do Spring cleaning?
Yes, it goes hand in hand with that "nesting" thing right now.
I have been working on closets, and organizing my "couponing finds" a little better.
7. What is your weather *really* like right now?
Saturday in snowed and was so cold, today is it nice and Sunny!
They say here in Texas, "that if you don't like the weather,
wait 10 minutes because it will change!"
8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us!
9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
To clean, be outside, take my little girl to the park. However, right now going to the park is a "daddy activity". She asks all day long when daddy will be home to go to the park?
10. Favorite TV show right now?
We like American Idol and Human Target, and as of tonight Dancing with the Stars.